Tuesday, April 6, 2010

To focus or not to focus

It was a cold day in the mountains. There was a pine tree in my field of vision when I was aiming my lens at the peak - I mean aiming for shooting, not for throwing ;P

I tend to take a lot of shots like these (as you can see here) and then I always end up not knowing which one I prefer - I guess they tell me different stories and I'm not big on preferring one emotion to another... For instance, I can't choose between fear and pure bliss. One is good for some moments, the other is good for... others.
So, this time I made a collage to get a real feel for the actual difference and maybe that would help me choose... but no. And then I finally made the choice to embrace both images - there's a choice I can live with :)


Focus

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails